Our Client is seeking for BlackBerry Developers with past experience of developing applications for BlackBerry platform:
- Develop new app modules/products for the BlackBerry platform.
- Understand an existing BlackBerry code base and work on the enhancements.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to solve problems, and have a passion for mobile technology.
- Design, develop and unit test BlackBerry apps.
- Learn new technologies as needed and adapt to new systems.
- · Should have worked on application development using JDE/NetBeans/Eclipse/ MDS Studio
- · Good understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
- · Strong understanding of memory management, files I/O, network protocols, socket programming, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
- · Should have worked on client-server application involving web service calling.
- · Should be aware of BlackBerry and J2ME architecture
- · Should be aware of code signing processes
Nice to Have
- · Knowledge of application porting to various devices.
- · Awareness/knowledge of various porting frameworks like J2ME POLISH, AlcheMo etc.
Knowledge of various JSRs and usage of the same.